The 2023 SRHF1 season will have 20 seats available, with 14 of them being taken by the top 14 drivers from last year according to the year-end Ranking positions, these 14 drivers are:
01. Otto Acosta
02. Janos Magasrevy
03. Argenis Riera
04. Glyn Cooper
05. Richard Walcott
06. Jean-Pierre Lalancette
07. Richard Haynie
08. Bill Worrel
09. Jeff Oppenheim
10. Sean Higgins
11. Stephen Broderson
12. Cliff Vanleeuwaarde
13. John Cook
14. Thomas Shepherd
With that said, there will be 6 seats remaining for contention with the possibility of a few more depending on who withdraws from the top 14. Therefore, if you have signed up HERE
and you are not in the top 14 listed above, you will have to earn your spot by finishing in the top 6 of the Standings at the end of the Winter Series.
Here's how it will work:
There will be a total of three rounds: https://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/winter-series
- Shanghai International Circuit - February 16, 2023 @ 9:15 PM US Eastern Time
- Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello - February 23, 2023 @ 9:15 PM US Eastern Time
- Intercity Istanbul Park - March 2, 2023 @ 9:15 PM US Eastern Time
Points will be given as described in Article 5 of The Regulations
. That is, drivers, will be awarded points for their participation on the server during practice days, and their qualifying and race performance. They will also be deducted points for penalties obtained during and after the races.
At the end of the series, at least the top 6 drivers will be granted a full-time seat for the SRHF1 2023 season.
Tire regulations are described in Article 14 of The Regulations
RFACTOR 2 SERVER SETTINGS
- Server name: SimRacingHub.com F1
- Fuel and Tire Usage: 1x (Normal)
- Damage Multiplier: 80%
- Mechanical Failures: Normal
- RealRoad: Auto-Save up until the day before the race. Afterward, a grip file based on the Auto-Save file will be loaded at the beginning of each session.
If you have any questions related to the Winter Series, please ask them on this thread.
Thanks and see you all on track!