Tuesday, 14 February 2023
  5 Replies
  2.1K Visits
0
Votes
Undo
EVERYONE IS INVITED TO JOIN THE WINTER SERIES, INCLUDING THOSE WITH A SECURED SEAT FOR 2023!

https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/WS/2023/01-Shanghai/SRHF1-2023-WS-01-CHN-Preview.png

https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2022/Results_Button.png

https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2022/Cars_Download_Button.png

https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2022/Track_Download_Button.png


WEATHER
- Qualifying: Clear | 22° C | Rain Chance 0%
- Practice/Race: Clear | 22° C | Rain Chance 0%


POINT SYSTEM
Points will be given as described in Article 5 of The Regulations. That is, drivers, will be awarded points for their participation on the server during practice days, and their qualifying and race performance. They will also be deducted points for penalties obtained during and after the races.

At the end of the series, at least the top 6 drivers (or potentially more if seeded drivers drop out) will be granted a full-time seat for the SRHF1 2023 season.


TIRE REGULATIONS
Tire regulations are described in Article 14 of The Regulations.


OFFICIALS
In accordance with Article 9 of the regulations, here are the officials for this event:

Race director
- Janos Magasrevy (backup: Otto Acosta)

Stewards
- Jacobo Cardozo
- John Williamson
- Edmundo Martinez
- Glyn Cooper
- Richard Haynie

Backup Stewards
- Ezequiel Montero
- Otto Acosta
- Darren Fisher

Reports must be made in accordance with Article 10 of the regulations.
SRH Management featured this post — 1 year ago
1 year ago
·
#6879
0
Votes
Undo
Here is a list of a few things we want to try out before the start of the full season but not for this first round of the Winter Series:

1. The use of CrewChief as mandatory, at the very least with a minimal configuration where it can notify of hazardous conditions and flags.

2. There will be a rain chance at all events depending on the real weather for the venue we are racing at. This rain chance will be based on the real forecasted rain chance minus 25%. For example, if the real rain chance for Shanghai on Thursday at 2:00 PM is 50%, we will set the server with 25%. If the chance is 25% then we set it to 0%.

3. Ranking points will be deducted from those that run the mini-races with under the minimum 100 liters (the number of points is yet to be decided).

4. Mini-races will be under the stewards' umbrella, just like a main event.

5. The official practice length on Tuesday will be reduced from 90 minutes to 60 minutes.
1 year ago
·
#6885
0
Votes
Undo
https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/WS/2023/01-Shanghai/SRHF1-2023-WS-01-CHN-Liveracers.png
1 year ago
·
#6886
0
Votes
Undo
Official Replays:

Q: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzzec216emxa78n/SRHF1-2023-WS-01-CHN-Q.Vcr?dl=0
R: https://www.dropbox.com/s/88jgpn94acoiczw/SRHF1-2023-WS-01-CHN-R.Vcr?dl=0

Unofficial Results:

Q: https://simracinghub.liveracers.com/Results/Result/112d67f9-8646-4ba8-aa17-00ef16465246
R: https://simracinghub.liveracers.com/Results/Result/08c7d2e5-c6a9-400c-8258-a917b4660aa2

Logs:

Q: https://www.dropbox.com/s/augbdx6x7xf2z0y/2023_02_16_21_29_44-30Q1.xml?dl=0
R: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vjnmk80cny0pii/2023_02_16_23_27_15-50R1.xml?dl=0

10.1 - Protests must be lodged privately to the Race Director using Discord before noon (12:00) of the day after the race. Protests submitted after the allowed timeframe or in public will be automatically dismissed.

10.2 - Protests must adhere to the following format:

[*] Session
[*] Name of the accused driver as indicated in the unofficial results
[*] Start time of the incident as indicated by the official replay time or position
[*] End time as indicated by the official replay time or position
[*] Brief description of the complaint
[*] Article presumed to be in breach

10.3 - SRH Management will then label each admitted incident with a case number.

10.4 - Only cockpit view replays of drivers involved in incidents will be provided to the stewards.

10.5 - Accused drivers will have until midnight (00:00) of the day after the race to privately present arguments to the Race Director on Discord.

10.6 - Reports and/or arguments will be dismissed by the SRH Management under the following conditions:

[*] Nonadherence to the format shown in Article 10.2
[*] Public posts, including videos
[*] Presence of offensive language toward another driver

10.7 - All decisions made by the stewards published by the SRH Management are final and not subject to appeal.
1 year ago
·
#6887
0
Votes
Undo
The Car felt good enough on Tuesday so don't know what happened, I melted the softs in 5 or 6 laps and the hards had no grip, I spun out twice and lost the rear wing.

I need some help here.
1 year ago
·
#6895
0
Votes
Undo
Official results and standings posted.

https://www.simracinghub.com/archives/srhf1-2023-ws-standings
SRH Management unfeatured this post — 1 year ago
  • Page :
  • 1
There are no replies made for this post yet.