Friday, 15 April 2022
  29 Replies
  2.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2022/03-SanMarino/SRHF1-2022-03-SMR-Preview.png

https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2022/Registration_Button.png

https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2022/Results_Button.png

https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2022/Cars_Download_Button.png

https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2022/Track_Download_Button.png

WEATHER
- Qualifying: Clear | 21° C | Rain Chance 0%
- Practice/Race: Clear | 23° C | Rain Chance 0%

DRIVERS SERVING PENALTIES
- Sean Higgins | 5-grid spots

OFFICIALS

In accordance with Article 9 of the regulations, here are the officials for this event:

Race director
- Janos Magasrevy (backup: Otto Acosta)

Stewards
- Jacobo Cardozo
- John Williamson
- Edmundo Martinez
- Richard Haynie
- Ezequiel Montero

Backup Stewards
- Glyn Cooper
- Darren Fisher
- Otto Acosta

Reports must be made in accordance with Article 10 of the regulations.
SRH Management featured this post — 3 months ago
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
24.1(c) CAUSES A COLLISION 3 incidents

Lap 1 4:45 - 4:48 Higgins was not significantly alongside me at corner entry when i started the turn but he tried to go inside me at the apex causing a collision

John,
In my defense, not that it's any good, I wasn't trying to pass. I got caught out by the braking, and avoided rear ending you. I didn't brake early enough, and took evasive action.
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Allow me to address your comment, John Cook. This also goes to everyone else.

I'm going to post here the reasons why the rule says "Up to 12 hours" to submit incidents:

1. I have a job, a wife, and a baby.

2. I take time during my Friday lunch to come here and acknowledge these incidents. So that's why you see that the SRH Management message is usually posted around lunchtime on Fridays, hence the 12-hour window.

3. What typically happens is that I record videos to send to the stewards during this time and close the complaint window because that ship has sailed once I record the videos. I don't intend to get back here, again, after work and go over that because it takes more of my precious time. If you happen to file your complaint while I'm about to record the videos then you are just lucky and I get them in.

Having said that, this rule was originally just 1 hour, we extended that to 12 a few seasons ago because of the people on the east coast. That simple change already implied that I had to put time for this during my lunchtime on Fridays. So while almost everyone here moves on with their lives as soon as the chequered flag is waved on Thursday night, I have to prepare for what comes after which are incidents, results, table updates, website updates, etc. Notice I said "almost everyone" because I do want to thank those that actually help me with the league (they know who they are).

So to me, being within that simple 12-hour period is not so much to ask. It is also not fair to those that actually stay up late or wake up early to submit their reports.

My report was added right when I recorded the video for the incident that I privately reported to myself as SRH Management last night (crazy right?). I could've posted that complaint as SRH Management within the same response but decided to post that as myself to let people know it was me. Your complaint came almost an hour later, it wasn't immediately after. So I'm done arguing about these things, you guys need to do better with your scheduling because this is not the first time it has happened and I have yielded. This time I won't yield because I should be out enjoying my Friday afternoon and not being glued here typing this response and then recording more videos to send to the stewards. You see, I also have to do this earlier because I have to send it to 5 people that tend to take their time to reply back to me with their assessments of the incidents. Then I have to spend time on Sundays collecting everything and start with the results and tables.

Now I will be even more strict with this, consider any report filed after 12:00PM Eastern US Time dismissed. I was just being nice posting the message as SRH Manamagent to let everyone know that the window to post incidents had elapsed.

Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director

3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Here are the admitted incidents:

SRHF1 2022 03 SMR Incident 01

Ronny Farias and Thomas Shepherd you have until the end of the day to present your arguments.

Note: This is a Qualifying incident.

Stewards for this incident:
- Jacobo Cardozo
- John Williamson
- Edmundo Martinez
- Richard Haynie
- Ezequiel Montero

Stewards:

Please submit your reports privately on Discord to Janos Magasrevy following Article 11: https://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-2021-regulations#SANCTIONS

As a reminder, the severity levels have changed so please check out the table in article 11.3.
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
No time to do anything but react. Was extremely lucky to have been able to make it back to the pits so I could continue qualification.
Thomas
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Guys, can we give Janos a beak…the work he puts in and he’s being harassed on so many tit for tat things to start this year. He should have power to report anything to the stewards any time he wishes that will affect the integrity of the league. He isn’t the steward so he isn’t overusing any power.

Let’s remember this is the best league that many of us have ever been a part of

Thanks
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
No time to do anything but react. Was extremely lucky to have been able to make it back to the pits so I could continue qualification.
Thomas
Hey Thomas Shepherd, a few things: First of all, you might not be aware but driving without a rear wing/wheel constitutes a DQ. I recommend you check out Article 15 of the regulations.

On a different subject, I noticed that your throttle is not going 100%, probably going around 90-95%. I had sent you a private message on Discord last race about it and I guess you didn't read it. It would be nice of you to be more actively present in our Discord so that you are not so lost within the league.

Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director

3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
thanks to Sean and Brandon for responding , for what its worth i never assumed it was intentional

Janos i wasnt questioning your dedication or commitment however i want to point out that the results were posted at 2am my time ( im sleeping then ) , during the day i was busy .....

....at 1:45 pm i logged in and was typing my message and alt tabbing to get the replay times ,,,,,by the time i hit the rply button to post it , it was a few ( 18 minutes after your post) .....so essentially while i was talking i was told my time was up - this statement by you is not accurate - :' Your complaint came almost an hour later,' .....sure it says an hour later now but at the time it said 18 minutes - your post was not there when i started mine at 145 pm

i took it the wrong way maybe because it seems tooo rigid to me ...it is what it is though , if i thought i could just message you and you would take care of it i would have done that .....from now on ill stay up until 2am to do it while im still pissed about it :D
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
QUALIFYING PENALTIES

- Time: 0:02:50 | Driver: Ronny Farias | Car: Alpha Tauri #30 | Severity: 3.0 | Penalty: 5 grid spots | Reason: Breached article 15.3 | License Points: 3

- Time: N/A | Driver: Thomas Shepherd | Car: Alpine #28 | Penalty: Disqualification | Reason: Breached article 15.9 | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: N/A

RACE PENALTIES

- Time: N/A | Driver: Thomas Shepherd | Car: Alpine #28 | Penalty: Disqualification | Reason: Breached article 15.9 in Quali | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: N/A
3 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Official results posted and standings updated.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!