Here are the 2022 regulations.
Summary of noticeable changes:
- Drivers that do not miss a single race will automatically be awarded a seat for the next season, regardless of the finishing Ranking position.
- Minor and Severe Ranking Penalties have been replaced by the following: 5 x License Points.
- Drivers will now have to include the presumed article in breach when filing a protest to the stewards.
- Only cockpit view replays will be provided to the stewards when analyzing an incident.
- Q1 and Q2 have been replaced by a single 10-minute Qualifying session.
- The top 10 from Qualifying must start the race on the same tire compound used to set the fastest lap in Quali.
- Drivers may now report privately any driver that did not retire after the loss of the rear wing, a wheel, or the engine.
- License points have been lowered for not returning to the pits after seeing the chequered flag.
- Pit-entry line must now also be followed.
- Practice and Quali now start at 9:15PM Eastern Time.
- Warm-up is now 2 minutes long instead of 5.
We encourage every driver to read all articles and be familiar with them before the start of the season.