Wednesday, 12 May 2021
  35 Replies
  1.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2021/06-Monaco/SRHF1-2021-06-MCO-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:
https://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/293-srhf1-2021-06-mco/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
https://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/293-srhf1-2021-06-mco

http://www.simracinghub.com/images/downloads/download_button_cars.png http://www.simracinghub.com/images/downloads/download_button_track.png

DRIVERS SERVING PENALTIES
- Ronny Farias (3-Grid Spots from Spanish GP)

OFFICIALS

In accordance with Article 9 of the regulations, here are the officials for this event:

Race director
- Janos Magasrevy (backup: Otto Acosta)

Stewards
- Jacobo Cardozo
- John Williamson
- Darren Fisher
- Glyn Cooper
- Richard Haynie

Backup Stewards
- Ezequiel Montero
- Otto Acosta
- Cory Mackey

Reports must be made in accordance with Article 10 of the regulations.
SRH Management featured this post — 2 months ago
more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
" Why is it being left up to a mostly stagnant group of 5 people to go searching through the rulebook to find whatever code fits best with the incident report? "

Because is a short time these five don't NEED to look up the rule that was broken because it is their job to know the rules, Sort of like all the drivers.
more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
I didn't see any yellow flag, and by the time I processed what I was seeing (from IN CAR) it thought the merc was going to continue to spin and be next to the wall out of the way.
more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
https://i.postimg.cc/ncKkYqCQ/seanmonaco21v3.png

There's where you would've seen the yellow, Sean, although I realize this wasn't showing yellow at the time that you passed it. But I guess what you're trying to say is that a gaming software can somehow distinctly figure out where and when a yellow zone is, but you (a human) cannot, or at least not until it's basically in your lap. Is that right? And no, Sean it's not a doctored image except for the obvious, the overlay in the new UI can be delayed. I'm not even sure what point I'd be making by adding 2mph to your steering wheel. lol Maybe take note of how Janos approached the scene behind you, maybe you can figure out how he DIDN'T get involved in an incident between two other drivers at the very same location. I'd rather be a dick than a douchebag any day, Sean, thanks for noticing. ;)

John, that's funny! :D
more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
https://i.postimg.cc/ncKkYqCQ/seanmonaco21v3.png

There's where you would've seen the yellow, Sean, although I realize this wasn't showing yellow at the time that you passed it. But I guess what you're trying to say is that a gaming software can somehow distinctly figure out where and when a yellow zone is, but you (a human) cannot, or at least not until it's basically in your lap. Is that right? And no, Sean it's not a doctored image except for the obvious, the overlay in the new UI can be delayed. I'm not even sure what point I'd be making by adding 2mph to your steering wheel. lol Maybe take note of how Janos approached the scene behind you, maybe you can figure out how he DIDN'T get involved in an incident between two other drivers at the very same location. I'd rather be a dick than a douchebag any day, Sean, thanks for noticing. ;)

This for a guy who doesn't know the rules and drives around without a rear wing, crashes into others and ruins races for other. RedBull Ring, ring a bell. You can put me down all you like. You're just a guy who seems to like causing confrontations with others. I'll end the engagement between us. Thanks for your opinion, even though I didn't ask for it. See you on the track, well maybe when I'm getting lapped. LOL

Oh and no, I'm not downloading your possible virus.
more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
QUALIFYING 1 PENALTIES

- Time: 0:03:38 | Driver: Juan DelCastillo | Car: Mercedes #22 | Severity: 2.8 (5 vs. 0) | Penalty: 5-grid spots on the next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 3

- Time: 0:03:40 | Driver: Sean Higgins | Car: Haas #5 | Severity: 2.3 (4 vs. 1) | Penalty: 2-grid spots on the next race | Reason: Failure to exercise caution causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 2

- Time: 0:03:57 | Driver: Juan DelCastillo | Car: Mercedes #22 | Penalty: Event Disqualification | Reason: Breached article 15.9 | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: N/A

- Time: 0:04:18 | Driver: John Cook | Car: Williams #7 | Penalty: Session Disqualification | Reason: Breached article 15.8 | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points: N/A

- Time: 0:04:47 | Driver: Jeff Oppenheim | Car: Williams #14 | Penalty: Session Disqualification | Reason: Breached article 15.8 | Penalty Type: N/A | License Points:
N/A

QUALIFYING 2 PENALTIES

- None

IN-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 0:20:29 | Driver: Steve Shuttleworth | Car: Alpha Tauri #68 | Penalty: 10s Stop/Go | Reason: Speeding in pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: N/A

- Time: 0:22:11 | Driver: Darren Fisher | Car: Red Bull #99 | Penalty: 10s Stop/Go | Reason: Speeding in pitlane | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: N/A

- Time: 0:40:44 | Driver: Stephen Foley | Car: Haas #45 | Penalty: Drive Thru Pits | Reason: Cut Track | Penalty Type: Minor | License Points: N/A

POST-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 0:21:17 | Driver: Darren Fisher | Car: Red Bull #99 | Severity: 2.8 (5 vs. 0) | Penalty: 6-grid spots on the next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe |
License Points: 3

- Time: 0:21:38 | Driver: Mat Harto | Car: Ferrari #31 | Penalty: +5-seconds | Reason: Overtaking under yellow flag | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 0:21:42 | Driver: Richard Walcott | Car: Ferrari #3 | Penalty: +5-seconds | Reason: Overtaking under yellow flag | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0
more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Huh? Lol. Both ferraris get nabbed with a penalty without even knowing it was up for discussion?

Doesn’t sit right as we are supposed to get a chance to “plead our case.”

Pretty obvious that the road was blocked and we can’t be expected to just sit there at the entrance of a blind corner until all y’all figure it out. We just tried to get going ASAP

Getting any penalty without even being mentioned in the incident? Explanation is needed there from the “stewards”

My trust is in this decision process is low as now apparently we get no chance to have any say. Pretty sure someone prolly said “just give them a 5 second penalty, it doesn’t change much”

Except the fact that these “rules” give us 10 severe penalty ranking points for essentially avoiding a further collision..

And ranking is basically how this league is scored.

So we get the same amount of ranking penalty points as someone that causes a collision and we don’t have any type of appeal process.

Just to be clear..I now have 20 severe penalty ranking points, THE MOST amount in the league...when in all my “incident” I’ve not even touched another car.

How is overtaking under a yellow a maximum severe 10 ranking point penalty? With all the things that go on in the league lol
more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Isn't this the perfect time for someone to quote your own words back to you?
" Enfant s’il vous plait"
more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Agreed, at the ranking nonsense “child please” thanks buddy!
more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
What was there to appeal Mat Harto? You two clearly passed the waiting Mercedes, Red Bull, and McLaren in front of you. They did the right thing which was waiting until the track was clear to pass. The penalty is severe because you both gained an advantage over other drivers.

Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director

more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
I’m fine with them to penalize the incident if they wish.

I’m fine to do it without anybody officially protesting it.

But to say that if I came from 30 feet and took someone out and ended there race, I receive the same ranking punishment is nonsense lol.

The actual penalties were much different
5 second pen vs grid pens so we are acknowledging the severity of the incident is not equal to other incidents.

So the ranking just needs to be fixed in future , off-season is fine to openly discuss so I’ll leave it for now. My opinion is Should only be a -5 point penalty if no contact with other driver in any incidents.
more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Maybe we need to apply it as a function of license points. But yes, this is a 2022 topic.

Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director

more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Aight
SRH Management unfeatured this post — 2 months ago
more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Okay, snowflake in denial. Thanks for the humor,.. YOU calling somebody a wrecker... good laugh, Mr. Pot. :D

Although I did see in my investigation of Janos' report the Ferraris jumping others under yellow, I was under the impression after reading something here about "only reported incidents will be investigated by stewards" that this incident involving the ferraris was a separate incident from the one that Janos reported and therefore should not be brought into the investigation. That seems to be a trend with stewarding here for some years now where separate incidents are being tied together as one, for which seems like a way to either lesson the stewards' workload or simply penalize something/somebody in addition to what was reported. I agree what the red cars did was wrong but they were never specifically reported by anybody for their breach. Why all the mixed messages around here? Why are stewarding processes being changed on the fly instead of following the guidelines previously set forth?
more than a month ago
·
Votes
Undo
Well as a Ferrari legend mr Mackey, the scuderia appreciates your support lol.

I actually have no issue with the fact that it wasn’t reported. Simply because the incident was reported and this would tie into it. Stewards do have a right to rule on every part of the incident.

Only thing is, not being given a chance to plead your case and being blindsided is a bit raw.

I must unfortunately disagree with you that we did wrong. We are not just gonna wait to be taken out sitting still on the track :)

Much love papa Mac
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!