10.1 - Drivers will be given up to twelve (12) hours after the publication of the unofficial results to report, in the event's forum thread, incidents that should be investigated by the stewards. All reports made after this timeframe will be dismissed.
10.2 - Each incident included in the drivers' report must adhere to the following format:
- Name of the accused driver as indicated in the unofficial results
- Start time of the incident as indicated by the official replay position
- End time as indicated by the official replay position
- Brief description of the complaint
10.3 - SRH Management will then label each admitted incident with a case number.
10.4 - Accused drivers will have until one (1) day after the publication of the unofficial results to post, in the event's forum thread, their defense arguments.
10.5 - Reports and/or Defense arguments will be dismissed by the SRH Management under the following conditions:
- Nonadherence to the format shown in Article 10.2
- Posts outside the event's forum thread
- Presence of offensive language towards another driver
10.6 - All decisions made by the stewards published by the SRH Management are final and not subject to appeal.
Mugello Race lap 22
Moving in the braking zone turn 1. Slight contact to right front. I lost control and had to go off the track to avoid more contact. I lost 3 places and much time. Thanks for looking.
Incident 1 was deemed by the stewards as a racing incident
I WON!! IF IT WHERE NOT FOR THE FAKE VOTES. I BELIEVE A DEAD STEWARD EVEN VOTED. THE VOTES WERE TOO LATE. MORE STEWARDS VOTED THAN THERE ARE EVEN REGISTERED DRIVERS. I CLEARLY WON AND MATT SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND VILLANIZED!! JK!!