1. SRH Management
  2. 2020 Season
  3. Monday, 31 August 2020
https://www.simracinghub.com/images/events/SRHF1/2020/14-Italy/SRHF1-2020-14-ITA-Preview.png

Please share your experience and findings in this thread.

In order to obtain the password for the race, please register at the following link:
https://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/276-srhf1-2020-14-ita/registration

After registering, you should receive a confirmation email that includes the password for the race.

All results will be posted on the official event page:
https://www.simracinghub.com/srhf1/srhf1-calendar/276-srhf1-2020-14-ita

No drivers serving penalties in this race.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
guess it;s the Janos protest show. I posted T1 Form lap hit from behind. Pink car.

Thanks, T1 race start well whatever.

I dont have no time stamp as I dont care to watch. you watch.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
I would like to apologize to my buddy Cory for destroying his race.

Was the best racing sesh so far this season, nothing could destroy that! Had a blast playing the fuel-save game with the other guys up there.

I can accept the consequences of my choosing to strap into the cockpit and race amongst a group of complete maniacs. Me being a bitch about what happened won't change it and won't bring anything positive for either you nor me. Besides I'm pretty sure Sean Higgins set the whole affair in motion, yeah he drove both our cars into each other while he was in his broke-down garage. Yep, definitely Sean Higgins fault. :p :D
https://i.ibb.co/QQQRkjr/team-Car-img.png
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Incident #3 - Otto's defense

Janos goes wide on the entry to Parabolica and I am already in the middle of the track when he reacts and tries not to go off track and as I accelerate off the corner he comes back towards the middle of the track and that is what created the contact, him coming back towards the middle of the track when I was already there.

From my in-car camera you can see I am not moving my hands trying to open the steering wheel while you can clearly see Janos' car getting further away from the white line which actually is not the normal line you take on that turn.
To finish first, you first have to finish!
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
I was being nice to pass him and being extra careful.

Juan,
I rolled back my install to view the replay. At 3313, you almost put me in the fence while trying to make a pass, where I said, "Hey! we're gonna have a problem!" If not for my cat-like reflexes, I would have crashed!
So right after that, at 3344, I did indeed make my car extra wide at Ascari. Up to that point, it was fair and clean, and was after that.
The pace difference was due to the fact that I was on a one-stop and you were on a two-stop.
You pitted on laps 21(mediums) and 41(softs).
I drove the hards until lap 31, then had to make my medium tires last to the end. I'm not obligated to destroy my tires for anyone.

We battled back and forth, then I finally drafted by you and was escaping when you took your second stop. I guess your tires gave up. It was a good battle while it lasted.
Just know that you can't join the Renault garage and expect me not to talk trash to you during the race.:D

The discussion after this race has been very entertaining, I must say.;)
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
QUALIFYING 1 PENALTIES

- None

QUALIFYING 2 PENALTIES

- None

IN-RACE PENALTIES

- None

POST-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 253 | Driver: Mat Harto | Car: Racing Point #31 | Severity: 2.0 | Penalty: Warning | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 292 | Driver: Otto Acosta | Car: Renault #44 | Severity: 2.3 | Penalty: Warning | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 1498 | Driver: John Cook | Car: Red Bull #7 | Severity: 2.8 | Penalty: 5-grid spots on the next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 1

STEWARDS RULING

- Incident 1 was ruled 4 to 1 as a Racing Incident

- Incident 2 was ruled 4 to 1 against Mat Harto with an average severity of 2.0

- Incident 3 was ruled 3 to 2 against Otto Acosta with an average severity of 2.3

- Incident 4 was ruled 4 to 1 against John Cook with an average severity of 2.8
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 5
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
QUALIFYING 1 PENALTIES

- None

QUALIFYING 2 PENALTIES

- None

IN-RACE PENALTIES

- None

POST-RACE PENALTIES

- Time: 253 | Driver: Mat Harto | Car: Racing Point #31 | Severity: 2.0 | Penalty: Warning | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 292 | Driver: Otto Acosta | Car: Renault #44 | Severity: 2.3 | Penalty: Warning | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 0

- Time: 1498 | Driver: John Cook | Car: Red Bull #7 | Severity: 2.8 | Penalty: 5-grid spots on the next race | Reason: Causing a collision | Penalty Type: Severe | License Points: 1

STEWARDS RULING

- Incident 1 was ruled 4 to 1 as a Racing Incident

- Incident 2 was ruled 4 to 1 against Mat Harto with an average severity of 2.0

- Incident 3 was ruled 3 to 2 against Otto Acosta with an average severity of 2.3

- Incident 4 was ruled 4 to 1 against John Cook with an average severity of 2.8

I completely disagree with the verdict, but I guess there is no way to appeal, so...moving on.
To finish first, you first have to finish!
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
I completely disagree with the verdict, but I guess there is no way to appeal, so...moving on.

The problem is, gamers thinking they understand the dynamic and fierce nature of motorsport, when in reality they simply can't or don't want to accept it. Gamers should stick to Call of Duty and let the racers race, there'd be a lot less "incident" reports.
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
You keep pouncing the same argument over and over again when in real life any of those incidents would've resulted in at least 2 DNFs...

The real issue here is the crappy damage model from this game that allows you to drive like this...
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Oh by the way, not sure if you've ever watched a real F1 race, real teams and drivers complain about anything they can. We are not a NASCAR league, remember that!
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
You keep pouncing the same argument over and over again...

A number of individuals around here make that very easy.

I've seen plenty of racecars even F1s finishing the race with floor, sidepod, bodywork damage. Were they slower because of it? Almost always. You weren't hit THAT hard.

Some things are worth emulating. I'm not sure that complaining about every little thing you can complain about is one of those things, or that it's worth it inside a simracing league. There's big money between F1 teams' positions, complaining can earn $$$. Can't say that works here.

Maybe you watching too much F1 and not enough amateur series' which better represent us here. Even FIA F2, eGP, etc. You'll see lots of car injuries and not so many penalties.

This sport is basically boxing (from a cockpit). If you're not boxing, you gonna get boxed! I don't hear boxers complaining about every jab.

:D :p :o :) ;)
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
I thought you were a Class-A driver
Janos Magasrevy
SRH Founder and Director
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
Indeed A-Class driver,
A+ Class steward.

Lots of rough housing and broken cars at Tuscan GP... no penalties. Hmmm These stewards understand the sport.

In the simracing community, the racers are separated from the gamers, and the latter are thick inside modern day blame-culture.
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. 2020 Season
  3. # 13
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!