Official mod of the SRHF1 2017 Season.
Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5m7c3xqo5zefcal/SRHF1_2017_v1.2.5.rfcmp?dl=0
Originally made by:
HJK, modified by SimRacingHub (http://www.simracinghub.com
) and FiHS (http://www.fihsf1.net
- Increased radiator cooling effects per radiator setting.
- Replaced steering wheels for Force India, Sauber, Renault, Haas, and Manor.
- Reduced thickness at which brakes fail from 2.22-2.28cm to 2.19-2.25cm.
- Reduced top speed effects from bodywork damage.
- Removed duplicate cockpit instance in Ferrari 07's .gen file. Hopefully, this should resolve the issue where Kimi's car loads without wheels.
- Reduced DRS drag so that the benefits are more noticeable.
- Fixed auto-clutch issue where the engine would stall at idle speed.
- Increased grip and wear on the Ultrasoft compound.
- Increased impulse at which the rear wing detaches.
- Increased engine wear caused by excessive overrevving.
- Replaced Red Bull and Toro Rosso steering wheels.
- Reduced front wing draft effects.
- Optimized gearbox ratios.
- Fine tuned wet and intermediate tires.
- Remove gearbox upgrades from the tuning menu.
- Added a new steering wheel for Williams.
- Reduce radiator cooling.
- Cleaned up upgrade file and added an optional optimized gearbox ratios upgrade.
- Moved swingman view to start at rear of the car by default instead of the left side.
- Replaced Ferrari, McLaren, and Mercedes steering wheels with better models.
- Added DRS indicators to all cars except for Williams (to be fixed in next update).
- Increased again the temperature at which smoke starts emitting from the tires.
- Decreased drag halfway from the original value to the value from Test 2.
- Added 0.512 drag coefficient to just Monza and Mexico via a force track upgrade.
- Added Magny-Cours to force track upgrades.
- Increased impulse at which engine seizes after a collision.
- Increased fuel consumption.
- Increased temperature at which smoke starts emitting from the tires.
- Increased drag to avoid hitting RPM limiter too early at Monza.
- Locked the tires for Red Bull Ring to Ultrasoft-Supersoft-Soft.
- Added wet tires from Jeff's Test Set 12.
- Modified Raikkonen's helmet texture. Still not ideal but looks better than before.
- Fixed swingman's view camera center.
- Removed unnecessary spinner.gen files.
- All .VEH files now point to just one team_spinner.gen instead of a spinner per car.
- Team icons now show up when selecting a car.